|Application Instructions and Requested Documents: Please review the entire job description at as.wwu.edu/staff/jobdesc
and then come back to this page to apply for the position.
Please log in below and submit your application via Western's Electronic System
for Employment (EASE).
Note: You will need to be using Internet Explorer to
utilize our online application system.
A cover letter and resume are required and should address your experience
related to the position responsibilities and the required and preferred
In your cover letter please also specifically address the
1. Why are you interested in working for the Associated Students?
2. Why are you interested in working in this position?
3. What specific skills, knowledge, and/or experience (paid and volunteer) do
you have that would help you be successful in this position?
4. Have you received a work study award? If so, please upload it.
5. What is your schedule of availability for a job interview?
You may cut and paste or upload your resume and cover letter as noted on the
EASE application. Please complete the education and work experience section of
the EASE application and submit the names and contact information of two